These playful protectors of the Emerald Dream may be larger than their faerie dragon relatives, but they are no less mischievous.
- This mount is available to all eligible characters on your account.
- Level 10
- Apprentice Riding (ground)
- Expert Riding (flying)
Notes:This dragonriding mount is the granted to you when you first follow the Dragon Isles quest chain into the Emerald Dream.
Dynamic FlyingThis mount uses dynamic flying ('Dragonriding', when applied to drake mounts). These mounts differ from regular flying mounts in that:
- They can currently only be used in the Dragon Isles, but this will be expanded to older zones in upcoming content.
- Their flying mechanics are completely different to normal mounts. You'll be trained in how to use their various abilities, and advance your talent tree, as part of an introductory quest chain in the Waking Shore.
- Your Dragonriding talent tree (see the 'Dragon Isles Summary' button on your minimap) can be advanced by collecting and spending Dragon Glyphs, which can be obtained while flying around the various zones of the Dragon Isles and Emerald Dream. You receive a ping when one is in your vicinity.
- Most dynamic flying mounts have highly customisable appearances. You may adjust your mount's appearance at any of the Rostrums of Transformation that are found in various locations throughout the Isles. On your zone map, their locations are marked by a sort of blue-pink hexagon. When you first obtain a mount, it usually comes with a selection of appearance options, but for most you can gain more through many different sources in the Isles, including purchasing from renown vendors, quest rewards, loot drops, and inscription.
Introduced in:Patch 10.2
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)
- Flying (+150%, +280% or +310% speed)