The brilliant orange hue of the amber ardenmoth signals to predators that it is dangerous to eat. Consuming one of these creatures will put a predator into a dreamless sleep for years.
- This mount is available to all eligible characters on your account.
- Level 10
- Apprentice Riding (ground)
- Expert Riding (flying)
- Wild Hunt Supplies (Paragon reward).
Notes:There's a small chance of obtaining this mount in a Wild Hunt Supplies chest, which is a 'Paragon'-level reputation reward. To obtain one of these chests you must first reach Exalted reputation with The Wild Hunt faction in Shadowlands, and then continue performing daily activities for them. Every time you earn 10 000 rep with this faction above Exalted, you'll be eligible to receive another Wild Hunt Supplies chest from Aithlyn in the Heart of the Forest in Ardenweald.
Introduced in:Patch 9.0
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)
- Flying (+150%, +280% or +310% speed)