Created as a prototype by Mimiron. The pieces were stolen from his workshop, sold, and lost to time. That is until now..
- This mount is available to all eligible characters on your account.
- Level 10
- Apprentice Riding (ground)
- Expert Riding (flying)
Notes:This mount was introduced during the Secrets of Azeroth event in 2023, but it can still be created even after that event has ended. To assemble Mimiron's Jumpjets, you need to collect three booster items that are located around Azeroth. Two of the three require multiple people to obtain.
- The First Booster Part drops from a specially summoned rare NPC in the middle of Jaguero Isle in the Cape of Stranglethorn (59.4, 79.0). Look for a place with three large bowls on the ground. The rare is named Enigma Ward and it can only be spawned by 3 players with a Torch of Pyrreth toy. Other players can loot the component.
- The Second Booster Part can be looted after a special event involving the Enigmamental in northern Felwood, at 50.0, 26.3, and requires 4 players. One player should click on the translucent yellow "Engine" item beneath the Enigmamental, activating it. The Enigmamental will then "absorb" the player (non-lethally). After it has absorbed a further 3 players (4 total), it will drop the Booster object from which anyone can loot the Second Booster Part.
- The Third Booster Part requires no helpers. Simply go to the steps on the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands, at 54.8, 52.2, where you'll see a "Mimiron's Booster Part" that you can loot. However, you can't loot it while in combat, and the periodically spawning hostile NPCs will interrupt you. The easiest way to loot it is simply to ride a flying mount and hover close enough to loot the item without attracting any aggro.
Introduced in:Patch 10.1.7
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)
- Flying (+150%, +280% or +310% speed)