Squeakers, the Trickster
The locals in Hallfhill swear that whenever a batch of grain is missing, a farmworking instrument is misplaced, or a bushel of berries can't be found, you can hear a mischievous squeaking, and are reminded to slow down and accept what life gives you.
- Level 20
- Apprentice (75) Riding
Notes:Celebrating the Year of the Pig (2020), this cute flying rat is available through several means:
- If you're already on a recurring 6-month subscription you should receive Squeakers for free, immediately (check your Battle.net app for a new gift)
- Squeakers is also part of a limited-time 6-month subscription bundle in the Blizzard Shop (US/EU)
- Squeakers is also available as a standalone mount purchase. This isn't time-limited (at least not in the foreseeable future), so if you don't want to spend money right now there's no pressure.
Introduced in:Patch 8.3
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)
- Flying (+150%, +280% or +310% speed)